Thursday, May 31, 2012

How do I survive my ex-boyfriend's wedding day?


I woke up to this email this morning..
We have a three year old son together, my ex and I were together for six years until we broke up April last year. I was hoping for a reconciliation because I still love him but he met another woman late last year and their introduction and traditional wedding is this Thursday and Saturday. I didn't even know they were serious like that because he was still a part of my life. He treated me like he still loved me and totally hid his plans from me until the last minute. I am angry and devastated and do not know if I will survive this weekend. Short of killing myself, I don't know what else to do. Please share this with your readers, I need help.
Sad situation. Please she needs advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment