Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fabio could join Sporting Lisbon


Fabio meet confrontation with the boss Alex Ferguson last summer, and is from Old Trafford after trying to come to earn a regular first team this season.

Brazil, the United defender joined in 2008 and began to play in the Premier League season and has not been as successful as his twin brother Rafael was.

, And Rafael have become an integral part of the team, and met twice in Fabio Fergie presented 11 times within two years of the club.

The report shows that the position of chasing Sporting the signature ceremony in the summer.


Fabio says the experience like back of opportunities for career on track, and the first team.

19-year-old, who play all or assistant, said: "If I can prescribed for me, I want it against Sporting Lisbon. Sporting are a very big club with a long tradition.

"Here in England and Brazil, Sporting are well known and respected and regularly play in Europe.

"Who does not want to play for Sporting? If I play more ways without problems.

"Coach wants me to continue as a team.

"But my body is convinced that I was not a lot of possibilities, and said to call elsewhere.

"That's why Ferguson will meet last season and decide what is the best solution .

No comments:

Post a Comment